Re: fonts in user home

Hi,

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> I don't remember what I tried back then; but I can try again.  Does
> anybody know how I add something to shell-mode-hook that will set the
> variable to `t'?  Customize didn't like "(setq skeleton-pair t)" because
> of some syntax error.

The following line:

  (add-hook 'sh-mode-hook #'(lambda () (setq skeleton-pair t)))

works here (Emacs 21.2). Beware not to fiddle with the same setting with
the custom-* functions: last time I read about them, they didn't like
that you interfere with their work (and if you ask me, I never use these
functions...).

--
Florent