Re: texdoctk-warn or perltk-warn or ...

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

> Frank, as you already checkd in texdoctk-warn.c: Will you rename the
> file only in debiamn/rules or will you rename the C-file?

I shouldn't have done this... I think I would prefer to rename the
C-file. I would do it in the repository, as described in
file:///usr/share/doc/cvsbook/cvsbook_6.html#SEC126. Then it's probably
even possible to remove the old file completely and don't have it in the
attic. Since it was never used in a public deb, I think we can dare to
rewrite history this time.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie