texdoctk-warn or perltk-warn or ...

Hi,

In the last couple of days I found out that there are more programs than
only texdoctk that use Tk, namely (some of) the scripts in
texmf/context/perltk (run by symlink magic from /usr/bin/texexec).

Therefore I would like to patch them similarly as we patch texdoctk (and
we should think about creating menu entries for them).

This means, on the other hand, that the name "texdoctk-warn" isn't very
suitable, then. Maybe perltk-warn would fit better. But then we can't
use it if next time it is something else in Recommends than Tk that is
missing.

notinstalled-warn?
package-warn?

Other ideas?