Re: Bug in pcmcia-cs install script?

Frank Fürst wrote:
> Hm, why not? It messed up my network configuration, which I wouldn't
> expect if I upgrade potato to a _stable_ woody. Of course, I don't
> complain now. But how will that be handled in the future?

You were presented with a prompt that gave you the choice of replacing
it, keeping your existing working file, viewing a diff of the changes,
or getting a shell to do whatever. It defaulted to keeping your existing
working file. If you chose to replace it with the new one and not merge
in your changes, then that is your operator error.

--
see shy jo