Re: twm missing to run xf86setup (Was: Install report

On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 11:42:13AM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> Yes, it is this. They have been recently merged but no new package installed
> with the dependency. (Anyway, I don't think it is a good idea to depend on a
> specific window manager and t force users to install it just for the
> configuration.)

I dont think the window manager is used anyway. There is none running while
the system is configured. The biary of the window manager is checked to see
if the xbase-clients are installed. I guess simply the check should be
changed or removed (we have dependencies).

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --