xfree86 xbase-clients

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but as a new user, the most
troublesome thing which has happened to me in the upgrade to slink was with
Free86. upgrading all my packages to suddenly find that there was no startx
anymore was majorly confusing. I started suspecting that there was some
package missing. I did recall it saying that the xbase had been split into
several files now, but which ones? So I checked the homepages at xbase, and
xserver_svga, and I didn't see any recommended files I didn't already have.
So finally I turn to the ever helpful rcw on #debian. After a talk with him
I find out about xbase-clients, and as I look more at the pages on the
website, the only time that packege shows up as recommended is in the
xbase-common. Maybe it's a good idea to recommend it for the other packages
too?

your linux newbie,

Daniel