Re: Call for Agenda and Date for debian.ch AGM 2010

also sprach Iustin Pop <iusty@k1024.org> [2010.04.17.1338 +0200]:
> Thanks for the detailed explanation. In that case, how does one
> non-permanent resident become a member?

As a DD, you just have to formally (signed mail) ask us.

> Also, speaking for me personally I wouldn't mind a symbolic annual
> fee, but if it's not needed…

Well, I don't think we'll want it as a requirement, but we could
surely provide an optional annual fee, like Digitale Allmend does.

Daniel, can we add this to the minutes?

Iustin: and if you want to pay an annual fee right away, our bank
details are on http://debian.ch. ;)

Cheers,

"it isn't pollution that's harming the environment.
 it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
                                                          - dan quayle

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net