Re: Call for Agenda and Date for debian.ch AGM 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 11:10:07AM +0200, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> On Thursday 15 April 2010 22.13:11 Iustin Pop wrote:
> > So my question is, would there be a reason to become member of the AGM?
> > The web page doesn't tell very much…
>
> AGM == our yearly meeting, so you can't become member of that.  you meant
> member of the debian.ch which is the association.

Understood, sorry.

> You get the famous voting powers.  So in terms of benefit, it's probably not
> worth it.  But OTOH I think it's good if many DD in Switzerland are formal
> members, since we then have a better claim to represent Debian in
> Switzerland.  (And: membership doesn't cost anything.)

[snip]

Thanks for the detailed explanation. In that case, how does one
non-permanent resident become a member?

Also, speaking for me personally I wouldn't mind a symbolic annual fee,
but if it's not needed…

(Yes, this is all because I like founde too!)

regards,
iustin