Re: Call for Agenda and Date for debian.ch AGM 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 09:49:45PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
>   * Changing membership articles in the bylaws
>
>     Martin proposed at AGM 2009 to:
>
>     - make the membership only be automatic for DDs with permanent
>       residence in Switzerland.
>
>     - other DDs, and non-DDs with advocations, need to show up at the
>       AGM when their membership is to be decided and introduce
>       themselves, travel will be funded.

Hi,

I'm a (recent) DD, living in Switzerland (but not permanent resident),
and I am subscribed/lurking on this ML for a while, without realising
there's more than just the mailing list.

So my question is, would there be a reason to become member of the AGM?
The web page doesn't tell very much…

thanks,
iustin