Re: Call for Agenda and Date for debian.ch AGM 2010

On Saturday 17 April 2010 13.56:57 martin f krafft wrote:
> but we could
> surely provide an optional annual fee,

Huh?

We always take donations, so I don't see any need for action.  If somebody
wants to donate some money annaly, that's fine with me and entirely possible
within the current system.

cheers
-- vbi

--
So, that's colour-blind veggies versus normal vision veggies? :-)
I suppose the former had their red and green peppers suitably