Re: debian.ch AGM 2010 on 2010-05-20

also sprach Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> [2010.04.26.1919 +0200]:
> >Except for e.g. changing Postfinance and SWITCH account information,
> >the websites, /ch/open, and informing everyone who may have noted
> >down the address which has been on our website for a while now.
>
> you're confusing things. what i'm speaking about is the *legal*
> *seat*, not the post address of anyone or anything..

Okay. Fact is that the post address resides with Adrian, who is no
longer actuary. We can expect the actuary to change then and again,
and we don't always want to move address. Short of a PO Box or
asking e.g. /ch/open, can you think of another solution?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"zum christentum wird man nicht geboren,
 man muß dazu nur krank genug sein."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche