Re: debian.ch AGM 2010 on 2010-05-20

[ just to be perfectly clear: the dilemma of not having a generic and stable post address to reach the association has nothing to do with the legal seat - the address of the actuary, the address where the association can be reached under (aka the secretary), and the legal seat of the association (which consists of a name of town only) are three totally independent things ]