Re: debian.ch AGM 2010 on 2010-05-20

On 04/26/2010 06:43 PM, martin f krafft wrote:
Except for e.g. changing Postfinance and SWITCH account information,
the websites, /ch/open, and informing everyone who may have noted
down the address which has been on our website for a while now.

you're confusing things. what i'm speaking about is the *legal* *seat*, not the post address of anyone or anything..

I see your point(s), but given that in 2011, it really shouldn't
matter anymore, is it really worth the administrative effort? I'd
really rather not have extra work.

as said, it's only one thing to change. current bylaws say:

  "debian.ch ist ein Verein nach ZGB Art. 60ff mit Sitz in Basel."

and this would need to be changed to

  "debian.ch ist ein Verein nach ZGB Art. 60ff mit Sitz in Bern."

it's as simple as that.

(and nevermind that my memory apparently did not serve me well, it has initially been in Zurich but then got moved to Basel at some point, which i obviously missed.)