Re: debian.ch AGM 2010 on 2010-05-20

also sprach Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> [2010.04.26.1828 +0200]:
>     b) the location bern is, from a swiss point of view, more central
>     than zurich, especially for the romands.

Then again, Zurich has the airport. ;)

> for me personal, none of these "reasons" do matter much. but
> i think the combination of them make it worthwile to change it to
> bern (changing it at this point only means changing one sentence
> in the bylaws, doesn't have any other requirements/actions/effects
> etc.).

Except for e.g. changing Postfinance and SWITCH account information,
the websites, /ch/open, and informing everyone who may have noted
down the address which has been on our website for a while now.

I see your point(s), but given that in 2011, it really shouldn't
matter anymore, is it really worth the administrative effort? I'd
really rather not have extra work.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"zum christentum wird man nicht geboren,
 man muß dazu nur krank genug sein."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche