Re: ISPs in Switzerland

Hi,

martin f krafft schrieb am Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 06:41:54PM +0100:
> It wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of us approached init7, that
> they'd be ready to pass out static IPs for our subscriptions without
> making much of a fuss about it.

IIRC there is a discount at Init7 for LUGS members (Fredi is also a
LUGS member) where you can get ADSL with static IPs for the price of
dynamic IPs or something similar.

> I'd still like to believe that init7 (who use Debian a lot) might be
> a little more flexible.
>
> Btw, if you're interested in ISP stuff, http://blogg.ch is worth
> tossing into your RSS reader.

BTDT. :-)

		Regards, Axel
--
/~\                                    | Axel Beckert
\ /  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign        | abe@deuxchevaux.org     (Mail)