Re: selling shirts for money (was: debian.ch logo for (not only) T-Shirts)

Hi,

On Feb 29, 2008, at 11:23 , martin f krafft wrote:

While I think a debian.ch shirt would be cool, my initial motivation
for shirts was to come up with cool designs to sell them, so that
we can build up more funds and do cool stuff with the money.
I somehow doubt that debian.ch will be very "sellable".

I think Luca's second design (Debian Swirl flowing into Swiss
Cross) together with a plain bank account number would make
the best shirt...

Greets,

Jonas