Re: PGX64 driver issue - was: Re: Bullseye planned on sparc64?

Hi,

Phillip Stevens wrote:

    > I can only comment on mach64 on 32 bit Sparc, it was working
    fine. The
    > desktop was reasonably responsive.

    Did you try the mach64 driver that was reintroduced to the Debian
    package archive?

Not yet.

How are things with it? I think I use it on the iBook G3, which, while not SPARC, is still a Big Endian system. Didn't upgrade since some time. it is an incredibly used chip in its many variations, from laptop to servers with many variants!

I'd conribute to a bounty too to improve support for these cards, or test myself on this system. Also the newer RV350 based card I have on mac has issues with textures an artefacts not seen on intel systems. But I don't know if a card based on it was used in Suns.

Riccardo