Re: Bullseye planned on sparc64?

Yes, I'd also love (pay) to have decent graphics support. I migrated my Ultra 5 to Sparc64 in 2018 and since then hardly turned it on.
The graphics are a real weak point. I've both PGX-64 and XVR-100 graphics, and also tried a bunch of x86 PCI cards with no luck.

Would a bug bounty be a way forward?
Phillip

Iggi wrote:
Hi Adrian,
Btw as I am not sure on Suns, would it be possible to add a supported (aka accelerated) PCI non Sun (so no OBP firmware on the card) graphics card to the Suns to be able use X in a "decent" way? As I cannot imagine that we will ever have a supported Sun graphics card (XVR-100, 600, 1200) within Debian.