Re: Sparc 6.0.3: multiple Nautilus file manager process after few minutes from fresh install /Ultra 80 running debian

Am Freitag, den 16.12.2011, 17:29 +0000 schrieb Mark Morgan Lloyd:

> Etch on a U60 freezes predictably if you either (a) put a break on the
> serial port (fixed upstream), (b) run xnest (appears fixed in Lenny) or
> (c) allow IceApe/IceWeasel to pass a document to OpenOffice (appears
> fixed in Lenny).

The freezing I am talking of ONLY happens to the Ultra 80, my both U60s
are running fine with debian. This email comes from a U60 running lenny.
The situation is the following: booting U80, logging into gdm, doing
nothing --> U80 freezes after a while.

Regards
Dirk