RE: Netra X1 install problem/oddity

Good call.  I found it in the initrd.img file.  So I removed that
module, saved, and it booted just fine with network.  I am getting some
errors on the TX side according to ifconfig BUT everything appears to be
working fine on this box.  The stats below are lying as the network
interface is sending and receiving (did 10000 byte pings for a couple
seconds) and it but no traffic is being logged.  I assume this is a
driver issue and not really anything to do with the hardware but if you
have any ideas of how to fix or if it's even important, please let me
know.

Anyway, it's working now so I'll start to play with the machines.
Thanks for the help and I'm sure that I'll ask for more later

debian:~# ifconfig
eth1      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:03:BA:0C:38:D5
          inet addr:10.0.16.113  Bcast:10.0.16.255  Mask:255.255.255.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::203:baff:fe0c:38d5/64 Scope:Link
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:61864 (60.4 KiB)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 b)
          Interrupt:9

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:16436  Metric:1
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0