Re: Sun Leo (ZX)

Does the kernel detect the card when booting? You should see something
like the following when booting:
/sbus@2,0/SUNW,leo@2,0: leo at x:x
Also you should have leo ranges in /proc/iomem and /proc/ioport.

Seems this driver creates a normal fb device. Make sure you have /dev/fb0
and/or /dev/fb0autodetect.
You could try the fbdev X driver:
       Driver          "fbdev"
without specifying a BusID.
This is just to see if it detects a device. If it does the issue is with the
leo X driver. If it does not my guess it more toward a kernel issue.

Martin