Re: Sun Leo (ZX)

Jurij Smakov wrote:
On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 04:01:40PM +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
[...]
(II) SUNLEO: driver for Leo (ZX)
(EE) No devices detected.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

I've tried several combinations of BusID etc. without success.

Can PROM/prtconf see this device? I guess that would give you the correct location, if any.

Best regards,

Yes, print-devs (?) shows it as /sbus@2,0/SUNW,leo@2,0 and I can see it in the /sys tree.

lssbus doesn't work on this system but I've never tried running it on 2.6 before- I need to check whether there's an updated version.

I don't believe there's a hardware problem since it displays the Sun logo with a Lion sitting on it when video first comes up, I do note however that it's a rather magenta Lion and that console text is very slow.

This is a sacrificial development machine and I'm quite happy to experiment on it. Which is fortunate since I tried installing Lenny earlier and am now getting "Fast data access MMU miss" [sigh].

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk