Sun Leo (ZX)

Does anybody know anything at all about one of these beasts? I've plugged one into a development E4500 since on the rare occasions when it's used for X I'd like to have something better than 8-bit, but can't get it to work.

I can confirm that support for it is in the kernel, my xorg.conf looks like this

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Sun Leo (ZX)"
        Driver          "sunleo"
#       BusID           "SBUS:fb0"
        BusID           "SBUS:/sbus@2,0/SUNW,leo@2,0"
#       Option          "UseFBDev"      "true"
EndSection

[...]

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Device          "Sun Leo (ZX)"
        Monitor         "Generic Monitor"
        SubSection "Display"
                Depth   32
                Modes   "1280x1024""
        EndSubSection
EndSection

but in the log I get

(II) LoadModule: "sunleo"
(II) Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/sunleo_drv.o
(II) Module sunleo: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
        Module class: X.Org Video Driver
        ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 0.7

[...]

(II) SUNLEO: driver for Leo (ZX)
(EE) No devices detected.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

I've tried several combinations of BusID etc. without success.

Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk