which xserver to use on Ultra2 ?

'allo,

    I've got an Ultra2 Creator, and am unable to get the X Server
started.  What is the X Server I should be using on such a machine ?
I currently have fbdev selected as that was the default selection
when I installed xserver-xfree86 package.  I have also tried
some of the Sun video stuff like suncg14, etc.  They all give the
same "No devices detected." error, while the fbdev driver just fails
because it can't start up and find some symbols that it needs.

Any thoughts or suggestions ?

cheers,

     mehul