Re: NFS problem

Quoth Michael Rex <me@rexi.org>:
> I mounted the share, copied a small file to it, everything went fine.
> I copied a larger file (about 300kb), the process hangs and the latter
> messages appear in syslog.

After some more fiddling I found out the following:

When I mount the share on my PC or laptop and write to it I run into the
aforementioned problems. But when I mount the share on my SS4 it works
fine.

As I mentioned before, accessing NFS shares with my PC generally works
fine. So now I'm really confused.

Bye, Michael

--
If there's anything more important than my ego around here, I want it
caught and shot now!