Re: Sparcstation 10 boot ?

On Tuesday 06 Jul 2004 19:33, Sean Minotti wrote:

> Hmm, I don't know what posessed me (thanks for the spelling correction).
> Unfortunately your suggestion didn't help.
>
> Here's what I get:
> ok boot
> iommu/sbus/espdma@f400000/esdma@f,800000/sd@3,0 File and args:
> The file just loaded does not appear to be executable.

I suggest you boot from a debian boot disk and pass root to be whatever your
root device is so you boot into your installed system.

Then just type "silo" to install SILO. Sometimes the SILO installation doesn't
work during the install for whatever reason, so this may fix it.

HTH,
David.

--
David Johnson