Re: sparc32/64 kernel 2.6.0-test1

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 09:34:09AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> Weird. Well, I am building 2.6.0-test1 (no ac stuff) with gcc-3.2.3 on
> sparc64 without any problems.

right, i fallback to no ac stuff.

> Try doing this:
>
> cp arch/sparc64/defconfig .config
> make oldconfig
> make vmlinux
> make image
>
> Then boot using arch/sparc64/boot/image
>
> If that works, then we know it's in your config.

finally success! i boot sparc32, well i had to
deselect a lot of options because the kernel was
to large with oldconfig to boot.  Too i don't
have keyboard and my kernel panics when touching
swap, but first i got to realize how to enable
kbd to further debug.

thank you.

-solca