Re: TFTP on SS2

I think kernels below 2.4.3 will only run with 128MB RAM or less. (Although
I havent successfully booted with more than 96MB)
I use 2.4.2 and i need to provide a "mem=" boot string to silo or the system
hangs after Booting Linux

I'm not 100% sure - can someone else confirm/refute this?

If you have 128MB or less then this is irellevant :)
Otherwise - you might want to yank some RAM and retry (leave just 64MB in to
be safe).

Should have mentioned this earlier, but is was _early_ :)

Hope my innane ramblings here help.

Jim Clark - jim@scotnet.co.uk
Sun Systems Administrator
IBM E-Business Services