Re: Sparc Ultra 10 Potato keyboard setup

    Hi guys,

    I solved the keyboard problem. Just in case of anybody have the same problem, i
discovered my keyboard right configuration using xkeycaps program. It's a type5/PC
one. So a tried to configure the /etc/X11/XF86Config file, and after try a lot of
comand lines, the keyboard is working fine.
    The correct /etc/X11/XF86Config configuration to my Ultra 10 keyboard is:

        XkbRules    "sun"
        XkbModel    "type5_PC"
        XkbLayout    "us"
        XkbCompat  "compat/complete"
        XkbTypes    "types/complete"
        XkbKeycodes    "sun(type5)"
        XkbGeometry    "sun(type5)"
        XkbSymbols      "sun/us(sun5)"

    It's "just" necessary to change or add these lines on XF86Config file.
    Best regard,

    Renato Guedes