Re: glibc 2.1.1 linking problems

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> That's what we are trying to determice. It will actually depend on a
> specific version of kernel or > due to the sun4m problems. Since this
> isn't in the archive yet, we haven't completely setup the
> dependency/conflicts. This is worse than unstable, it's testing in
> progress :)

this is why i am running linux on a sparc machine, to test. i am
running linux on intel for my daily work, and linux on
powerpc/alpha/sparc for fun/hacking. if we didn't have problems like
this it would be kind of boring.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |