Re: UltraLinux (was Re: This Mailing list.)

"SZ" == Stephen Zander <gibreel@pobox.com> writes:

> [...]
 Michael>  I'd love to see Debian running on that, but so far Debian/Sparc
 Michael>  doesn't support sun4u (UltraSparc) machines.  The only Linux
 Michael>  distribution I know of that will run on an Ultra 1 is UltraPenguin,
 Michael>  a Redhat-based distribution.

 SZ>  Where's the kernel sources etc for that? I too would like an
 SZ>  UltraDebian! :)

I could donate some of my time to get a UltraDebian ready.  However, being
alone this would seem like a gargantuan task.

--
Nicolai P Guba, BSc(Hons)		Distributed Systems Group
Managerial Professional Grade		BT Networks and Systems