X server (again)

Thanks to a few patches from RedHat (and the help of one Derrick Brashear)
I've made patches to XFree86- that build Xsun (and related Sun X
servers).  TCX support works, as do (I think) gzipped fonts, and possibly
Creator video boards (for all you people with the really expensive stuff).
Sparc PCI servers aren't built, largely because I have no way of testing
them.  Assuming this last build goes okay tonight I'll be making a large
patch against xfree86- and sending this patch to Jonnie Ingram
and Branden Robinson, both of whose names I've probably just misspelled.
I am not a Debian developer, so I can't upload packages to master.  If
someone with the time/ability to compile X and upload it would like to do so,
please email me and I'll send you a copy of the patch.

Mike "No .sig for you" Shuey