Re: This Mailing list.

> Anybody knows or can point me to the install instructions/binaries for the
> Debian Sparc Betas?
>
> I have a Ultra 1 spare and would like to make it a showcase for Debian Linux
> at BT Labs.

I'd love to see Debian running on that, but so far Debian/Sparc doesn't
support sun4u (UltraSparc) machines.  The only Linux distribution I know of
that will run on an Ultra 1 is UltraPenguin, a Redhat-based distribution.
There aren't many people using Debian that have sparc machines to being with
and none of us (as far as I know) has an Ultra.  Of course, if you were to
donate an UltraSparc I'm sure there would be a few people interested in
porting Debian to it... :-)

--
Mike "No .sig for you" Shuey