Re: Debian S/Linux leaders?

    Johnie> I'm glad the ultralinux kernel is capable of this, it must
    Johnie> be more stable than I had imagined.

That makes two of us. I have an Ultra2 coming that I'm just looking
for an excuse to test sparc/linux on it.

    Johnie> Incidentially is there anyone there who can test the
    Johnie> installability of Debian/SPARC 2.0?  I can't really
    Johnie> because my only sparcstation is a server.  :-)

Yep.  I have a couple of Sparc5s left over from a previous project.
As soon as I get back from holidays I hope to have enough time to
start doing this each time new boot disks come out.

Unfortunately access to any of these boxes from the outside world is
impossible.  Corporate policies and all that....

--
Stephen
---