Re: Debians security features in comparison to Ubuntu

Joel Rees wrote On 17-05-14 03:19:
He gave me a link to the following site: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/Features
None of the meaningful items in that list are unavailable on Debian, and
the defaults are reasonably secure in Debian.

I might be misinterpreting your definition of "meaningful", but I have been looking for a public entropy source for my Debian system for quite a while. If you can point me to the Debian equivalent of pollinate and https://entropy.ubuntu.com/ that would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Richard