Re: Debians security features in comparison to Ubuntu

> The problem is, that Debian lacks a page similar to:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/Features
>
> As you can see, that https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/Features page
> looks impressive to new users. I guess Debian is losing a few users to
> Ubuntu, because Debian does not have such a page.

Most of those features are also in debian, and the lack of a marketing
page shouldn't so easily lead to that conclusion.

Things get done in debian by volunteers, so the short falls that
remain will only be addressed when those with the itch step up to fix
them.

Best wishes,
Mike