Re: Debians security features in comparison to Ubuntu

> I might be misinterpreting your definition of "meaningful", but I
> have been looking for a public entropy source for my Debian system
> for quite a while. If you can point me to the Debian equivalent of
> pollinate and https://entropy.ubuntu.com/ that would be highly
> appreciated.

To transport the entropy securely, you need cryptography, which is
preciously the thing you need entropy to. Public entropy source is
an insecure crap with no security profit at all. More that than, it
makes admins think their system is better secured. It isn't.
--
Jan Matejka aka 'Moskyto' <mq@ucw.cz>