Re: pgp in Debian: obsolete?

Quoting Ian Beckwith (ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk):

> Do you have links to documentation of these issues or where to get the
> pirated versions? How pirated/illegal are they?
>
> License permitting, I could maybe take patches from them.

Quoting the licence for pgpi 6.5.8:

  The source code contained herein is not intended to allow the
  development of source code or software for commercial distribution. No
  modifications to the source code contained in this book are allowed and
  any further redistribution of the source code in any modified form is
  expressly prohibited.

rick@linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.