Re: pgp in Debian: obsolete?

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 06:58:58PM +0100, Dale Amon wrote:
> Keep in mind people may have encrypted files and email
> archived. The means of accessing archive data should
> be considered to be at least as immortal as the data
> itself.

Given this and Rick Moen's comments about the IDEA issue,
I think it's worth keeping pgp in.

I shall attempt to get an updated pgp5i with FTBFS fixes into sarge,
and post-sarge I will package 6.5.8 and get the package renamed
from pgp5i to pgp.

Unfortunately, I'm not yet a DD, so... anyone fancy sponsoring my
uploads? Files are at:

http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/debian/

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA