Re: pgp in Debian: obsolete?

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 06:51:22PM +0100, Ian Beckwith wrote:
> If there is a demand for it, is there any reason I shouldn't upgrade
> to the package to the latest pgp? (6.5.8 I believe, assuming the
> international pgp restrictions no longer apply).

Keep in mind people may have encrypted files and email
archived. The means of accessing archive data should
be considered to be at least as immortal as the data
itself.

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"