Re: Unusual spam recently - hummm - postprocess

Quoting Michael Stone (mstone@debian.org):

> I'm sure the guy who got joe jobbed is happy that you can point out the
> source of his misforture. Must be real comforting and all.

Was there a particular part of the immediately preceding reference to
SPF that you didn't get, or was it the concept as a whole?

(Kid, I was in the thick of the eponymous incident on NANAE when Joe
Doll got hit.  You have nothing to teach me about joe-jobs.)