Re: Unusual spam recently - hummm - postprocess

Quoting Michael Stone (mstone@debian.org):

> Yeah, big difference. If the spam is going through a relay, the relay
> will send the same bounce and the same person will get the bounce
> message.

Oh, oh!  <jumps up and down>

Gee, I guess that relay should have rejected the spam instead of relaying
it, right?  Then, it wouldn't feel a compulsion to issue a completely
inappropriate "bounce" [sic] message to a forged sender.

Do I win a prize, or was that just a qualifying round, and the real
questions, that actually require thinking, will come later?