Re: [work] Integrity of Debian packages

> Maybe you should talk to the family of the 3300 people in the WTC that
> died because the FBI, CIA
> or Special Services didn't have or couldn't intercept the many mail, fax
> and cell phone communications
> that went between the cowards that flew planes into the buildings.
>
> You know, I feel safer now than I did on 9-11.  The price of freedom is
> costly.

What do you think?
That all the bad guys all over the world would be so polite to use the net for
their conspirative communications - at best without any encryption?
I'm not afraid of them!

The reality is not only Washington is misusing the situation for other interests.
So I'm thinking about establishing an own small debian archive out of self recompiled
packages as ong as there is no secure solution of authenticating packages!

Christian