Re: [work] Integrity of Debian packages

The people who fought the hijackers to the death
in Pennsylvania are now part of our national lore
on a par with the Boston Tea Party and Paul Revere's
ride.

I salute their bravery and only hope that should I
as an individual ever be in a similar situation, I
would have the guts to remember and follow their
example.

Now, could we get back to debian security? If someone
is truly interested in stopping State snooping, then
it begins with secure systems. So lets leave the
politics and get back to doing the things that make
Echelon and Carnivore obsolete.

       IN MY NAME:            Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  No Mushroom clouds over     Islandone Society
    London and New York.      www.islandone.org