Forcing users to use sasl on postfix

Hi all. Let me know if I'm on the wrong list.

I want all users that send email on my smtp gateway to use sasl
authentication.

Here is my main.cf

<main.cf>
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
smtpd_recipient_restriction = permit_sasl_authenticated, reject
</main.cf>

and I set up /etc/postfix/sasl/smtpd.conf to use pam with
"pwcheck_method: pam".

But I still can send email from my local network.
Any thing I have missed ??
Any packages ?

root@netserver11 # dpkg -l | grep postfix
ii  postfix        1.1.11-0.woody A high-performance mail transportagent
ii  postfix-ldap   1.1.11-0.woody LDAP map support for Postfix
ii  postfix-pcre   1.1.11-0.woody PCRE map support for Postfix
ii  postfix-tls    1.1.11+tls0.7. TLS and SASL support for Postfix

root@netserver11 # dpkg -l | grep sasl
ii  libsasl-module 1.5.27-3       Basic Pluggable Authentication Modules
ii  libsasl7       1.5.27-3       Authentication abstraction library.
ii  sasl-bin       1.5.27-3       Programs for manipulating the SASL

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)