Re: Forcing users to use sasl on postfix

El Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 06:43:28PM -0300, Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz escribió:
> Hi all. Let me know if I'm on the wrong list.
>
> I want all users that send email on my smtp gateway to use sasl
> authentication.
>
> Here is my main.cf
>
> <main.cf>
> broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
> smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
> smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
> smtpd_recipient_restriction = permit_sasl_authenticated, reject
> </main.cf>

  I don't know if something has changed, but in an old configuration of
  postfix with sasl authentication I had the following in 'main.cf':

    smtpd_client_restrictions    = permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated
    smtpd_sender_restrictions    = permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated
    smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,check_relay_domains

  Maybe you need to change you 'smtpd_client_restrictions' and
  'smtpd_sender_restrictions' and disable the 'permit_mynetworks'?

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69