Re: Forcing users to use sasl on postfix

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 06:43:28PM -0300, Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz wrote:
> I want all users that send email on my smtp gateway to use sasl
> authentication.

You are invited to verify your configuration with my tutorial at
workaround.org/ispmail.shtml - perhaps that'll help you.

> smtpd_recipient_restriction = permit_sasl_authenticated, reject

I guess you need:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,	\
	permit_sasl_authenticated, check_relay_domains

Regards

 Christoph

--
~