Re: Forcing users to use sasl on postfix

On Tuesday 02 September 2003 23:43, Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz wrote:

> broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
> smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
> smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
> smtpd_recipient_restriction = permit_sasl_authenticated, reject

[snip]

> But I still can send email from my local network.

How do you send mail? smtpd_recipient_restrictions only apply to mails that
are injected via smtp, if you inject your mail with sendmail or mail or s.th.
like that theres no way to restrict that in postfix. If this is your problem,
you could restrict access to the sendmail program with filesystem
permissions.

Jens