Re: Woody security updates

	Hi .*,

Paul Hink écrivait :
> AFAIK no. I think you'll have to apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
> immediately after the installation because CDs can never be as up to
> date as security.debian.org is.

If the jigdo system was updated once a month (at least), we would be able to
do most upgrade using CDs, which will be greatly appreciated in developping
countries (I'm in Vietnam) since the Internet access is still expensive for
individuals.

Cheers, J.C.
--
Jean Christophe ANDRÉ <jean-christophe.andre@auf.org> http://www.vn.refer.org/
Coordonnateur technique régional / Associé technologie projet Reflets