Re: Woody security updates

> If the jigdo system was updated once a month (at least), we would be able to
> do most upgrade using CDs, which will be greatly appreciated in developping
> countries (I'm in Vietnam) since the Internet access is still expensive for
> individuals.

It exists a possibility to use apt "offline". You can use the package
apt-zip or the method described by
/usr/share/doc/apt/offline.html/index.html in the apt-package. (I prefer
the second option.)

Like this you - and the debian servers - have to handle less traffic.

Regards
Uwe

--
Uwe Zeisberger

cat /*dev/null; echo 'Hello World!';
cat > /dev/null <<*/
() { } int main() { printf("Hello World!\n");}
/* */